Bridge of Hope Landlord Partner Benefits
We deeply value landlord relationships. This is what you can expect from Bridge of Hope as a Landlord Partner:
- Start-up Costs: Bridge of Hope assists with move-in costs, which often includes security deposit and first month’s rent.
- Rental Assistance: Bridge of Hope provides rental assistance on a decreasing basis to enable job skills training/education and debt reduction.
- Money Management: Bridge of Hope provides participants with direct assistance in developing money management skills.
- Stable Renters: Bridge of Hope provides tenant education and support to families. Many home visits occur, so that the care and upkeep of the home can be monitored and addressed if necessary.
- Holistic Support: Families receive case management services, regular home visits and support in all areas of their lives to promote overall stability. Each family connects with a group of Neighboring Volunteers, creating a Neighborhood of Support. Ultimately this helps to end the social isolation that perpetuates the cycle of homelessness.
- Advanced Notice: If a delay in a rental payment is anticipated, Bridge of Hope and the family will notify the landlord in advance and Bridge of Hope staff will work with the family to remedy such a situation. (With money management support and weekly case-management, this is almost never the case.)
- Neutral Party to Mediate Problems: Despite best efforts, problems are sometimes inevitable. Should a problem arise, it can be reassuring to know you have someone to call. We value our relationships with landlords as much as the families we serve.
- Reduced Advertising Costs: Bridge of Hope may have a family in need of housing when you have a vacancy.
- Avoid Eviction: If there is reason to pursue eviction, Bridge of Hope can attempt to relocate the tenant while they are active in the program to avoid the process and consequences of eviction for all involved.
- Help Reduce Family Homelessness in Your Community: Everyone deserves a safe and affordable place to live. By helping to house families assisted by Bridge of Hope, you will plan an integral role not only in helping individuals take charge of their lives, but also in making your community a better place to live.
If you are interested in being a Bridge of Hope Landlord Partner, please contact us at email@example.com.