Offline Giving through The Great Community Give
April 7, 2021- 8pm on April 21, 2021
New this year!
The Great Community Give is allowing us to collect cash or personal check donations from April 7, 2021 through 8pm on April 21, 2021.
In order for your offline gift to count for The Great Community Give:
- Cash or checks with the donor’s signature only. IRA distributions and DAF donations can’t count toward the Great Community Give.
- The memo line of the check should have Great Community Give written in.
- The gift must be given directly to us. The Community Foundation/Great Community Give can’t process offline donations.
- We must have the cash or check in hand between April 7, 2021 and 8pm on April 21, 2021. We can’t count late donations or pledges for future donations for GCG.
- If you’d like to donate cash, we’ll need your signature on an Offline Giving form.
If you’d like more information about Offline Giving during The Great Community Give, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540.478.2356.