Are you a family in need of services?
If you are seeking help or wanting more information, please contact the Bridge of Hope Harrisonburg-Rockingham office at 540-478-2356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our staff members will contact you shortly. We’re glad you reached out to us!
If you’re interested in applying to our program and meet the following criteria, please complete the online Inquiry Form below. We currently have a wait list but will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
To meet eligibility for Bridge of Hope, the family must meet the following criteria:
- Family headed by one parent with dependent child/ren under age 18
- Homeless or at-risk of homelessness
- Open and willing to relate to a group of Neighboring Volunteers
- No illegal substance use or substance abuse
- Open to working toward financial stability through employment
WE CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE OPENINGS IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE WORKING THROUGH OUR WAIT LIST ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET ON OUR WAIT LIST, CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND ENTER YOUR INFORMATION. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY A CASE MANAGER REGARDING RESOURCES.
Other Community Resources: